Skip Navigation

Angel Fund

Angel Fund

“Angel of God my guardian dear”...

A guardian angel is defined as an angel believed to protect, and also, a person who looks after or is concerned with the welfare of another.

The angel fund was developed in 2017 to assist families who were receiving 75% tuition support through the Queen of Peace Endowment Fund, but could not pay for the remaining 25%. The Angel Fund ensures that these families can continue to receive a Catholic education.

The Angel fund may also be used for families who have encountered a financial hardship within the school year after grants were allocated.  These families may or may not generally qualify for assistance but need immediate tuition support due to unfortunate circumstances.

This fund acts as a guardian angel for  many families and students as they continue on their faith journey.